Welcome to UCIT in Northern Ireland. Since January 2001, the UCIT Loan Fund has assisted over 300 community organisations, charities and social enterprises in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland through providing social finance totaling in excess of £45m.
Our borrowers include:
- Enterprise & workspace projects
- Tourism initiatives
- Rural development projects
- Faith-based projects
- Childcare schemes
- Housing associations
- Community transport schemes
- Energy & environmental initiatives
- Sports & recreation facilities
Watch how UCIT loans are making a difference
Please use the menu on the left and the toolbar above to find out more about our services.